Thursday 29 January 2015

I'm fundraising for Children's Hospice South West




When I shared my first post from this blog on Twitter and Facebook several friends asked if I was doing it for sponsorship. The immediate answer was 'No'.


Actually I hadn't even considered it.


However the Bideford 10k www.bidefordaac.co.uk/bideford-10k is raising funds for Childrens Hospice South West www.chsw.org.uk and guess what???


SO AM I!!!


I now have a huge bucket to collect cash in so when you pop by our stall www.shebbearcheese.co.uk whether you buy cheese or not you can chuck your money in! Thank you!


I have a sponsorship form so you can cough up in the old fashioned way. Thank you!


Covering all bases I have an online donating thingy www.virginmoneygiving.com/sarahstylespower
Thank you!


AND ...............


I have a running vest to wear on the day ( I will model it at some point but snow stopped play today)


P.S. Yes I know my photo is horizontal ...... bit of a technophobe thing going on!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment